Donkeyclothing - Snoopy and Charlie Brown hakuna matata sunset shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://donkeyclothing.com/product/snoopy-and-charlie-brown-hakuna-matata-sunset-shirt/

I dressed it up today with Wrangler’s Wrancher pants (they fit me so well), Christian Louboutin heeled boots, and a Warren Steven Scott necklace. Warren is another amazing Indigenous designer who does amazing jewelry.For my last day of fits, I wanted to go with a full-on Western-glam look. Because why not? TGIF and yeehaw! I’m wearing a brown leather Prada blazer that I got on TheRealReal, and paired it with a polka dot silk Saint Laurent top, my go-to Levi’s jeans, and my glittery gold Saint Laurent boots (I love a heeled boot—can you tell?). It’s more rhinestone rodeo than actual rodeo. Now, do I normally lounge around and read a book in thiSnoopy and Charlie Brown hakuna matata sunset shirt What’s more,I will buy this s outfit? That’s a big no, but I’m going to pretend that I do.

Snoopy and Charlie Brown hakuna matata sunset shirt

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Never underestimate an old lady with Native blood who was born in december shirt

Pronouns The She It shirt

Anti Biden Let’s Go Brandon Chant Impeach Biden Shirt